The Essex Sound and Video Archive (ESVA) has attempted to contact the copyright holders of our recordings prior to making them available online. If you believe you are a rights holder, please get in touch. We will immediately take down the recording while we investigate your claim. Please send us the following information:
- The Reference Number of the recording
- The Title of the recording
- The exact URL where you found the recording
- The date when you accessed the recording
- Your name
- Your contact details
- An explanation of why the recording should not be publicly available on the Internet
- Proof that you are the rights holder
- Any additional information you can provide about other rights holders
Please send this information to:
Essex Record Offiice
We will attempt to reach an agreement between the ESVA, the original depositor, any additional rights holders, and yourself, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is uploaded again, with the agreement of all parties.
- The material is uploaded again with changes, with the agreement of all parties.
- The material is permanently kept offline.
The recording in question will be kept offline until an agreement has been reached.